Eligibility: Any Graduate
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Position: ECS - Exchange Server -support Engineer
Experience: 0 - 5yr
Job Code : 826130- 103516
Job Description :
The EMS Support team will be responsible for delivering Exchange Server support for all Microsoft customers. Utilizing knowledge of the customer environment, they will deliver timely and high quality incident resolution focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer. They will effectively manage cases and sub- cases to ensure timely and high quality communication with customers and resolution of all issues.
- Communicate with corporate customers via telephone, email, and other electronic communications regarding problems.
- Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs; may involve writing custom code.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Write technical articles and sample programs for Microsoft's knowledge base.
Desired Profile :
- Experience of Exchange Server (2003 or 2007 or 2010) with active directory.
- Designing Implementation and Administration of MS Exchange server 2003 or 2007 or 2010.
- Migration from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 & Exchange 2010
- Good General Administration Concepts.
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Routing/ Mail Flow and Set up Installation concepts.
- Troubleshoot issues both at the client (Microsoft outlook) and server side.
- Experience on Exchange Server
- General Administration Concepts
- The position requires working in EVENING / NIGHT SHIFTS and provides VOICE- BASED SUPPORT
About the Company:
Microsoft was established to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800. It rose to dominate the personal computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems. The company's 1986 initial public offering, and subsequent rise in its share price, created an estimated three billionaires and 12,000 millionaires from Microsoft employees. Since the 1990s, it has increasingly diversified from the operating system market and has made a number of corporate acquisitions. In May 2011, Microsoft acquired Skype Technologies for $8.5 billion in its largest acquisition to date For more Info..
How to apply:
for more details and apply : click here