ZS Associates Recruiting B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Expeienced for the post of Business Analyst

Posted on: Location: Pune

Job Description:

Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech

Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence

Position: Business Analyst

Experience: 0-2 years

Location: Pune

Salary: Best in Industry

Desired Profile:

  • Bachelor's degree in any engineering discipline, MIS, operations management, or other relevant degree
  • Demonstrated record of academic success
  • Additionally, we seek individuals with the following personal skills:
    • Strong work ethic and personal initiative
    • Structured problem solving skills
    • Focus on quality and detail orientation
    • Excellent organizational and task management skills
    • Strong communication and business acumen
    • Ability to work across global cross-office teams
    • Client service orientation
    • High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative

Job Description :

Business Analysts are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. BAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems. In particular, BAAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation and optimization.

About the Company:

ZS Associates is a privately owned American consulting company, founded on September 21, 1983, by Kellogg School of Management marketing professors Andris A. Zoltners and Prabhakant Sinha. The company, which has grown to over 2,100 employees, has provided primarily sales and marketing consulting to over 700 clients.Around 85% of these clients are in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical products industries, while the remaining 15% are from the high tech, telecommunications, transportation, consumer products and financial services sectors.ZS Associates placed 3rd in the 2013 Vault Pharmaceutical & Health Care Consulting practice area and 12th in the overall rankings For more details

Website: www.zsassociates.com/

How to apply:

For More details and Apply Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

© CopyrightJobs for Freshers | Fresherswalk All Rights Reserved.| Powered by fresherswalk.com.